The eSafety Group is comprised of the following members of staff and a Link Governor:
- Dominic Wood
- Brioney Henshall
- Daniel Simons
- Matt Geyman (Link Governor)
As a body, the group has the following roles and responsibilities:
- To review the eSafety policy or in response to an incident.
- To discuss training needs including school staff and parent/carer awareness and in response to parent questionnaire data.
- To co-ordinate events, i.e. Safer Internet Day, Anti-Bullying Week etc.
- To monitor the delivery and effectiveness of the eSafety Policy.