We take pride in our school uniform that was designed by the children themselves. We do all we can to ensure that parents should not have to think about the cost of a school uniform and have considered the total costs involved in purchasing any branded and expected items. This policy and the website highlight where non-branded, cheaper alternatives are suitable.
Second-hand uniforms are available for parents to acquire as and when stock builds up and we will inform parents via text when any is available. We welcome any donations of second hand uniform from parents. If you have anything you feel will be suitable, please take items to the school office
School uniform may be ordered direct from our supplier through the following link:
Our current items and price list is as follows:
|PE T-Shirt - £6.25
|Shorts - £6.25
|PE Kit Bag - £4.50
|PE Kit in a Bag (shorts, T-Shirt and bag) - £12.00
|Sweatshirt - £10.75
|Cardigan - £11.75
|Book Bag - £5.95
|Waterproof fleece - £18.90 (optional)
Details of the school uniform, including suitable P.E kit, are set out below. Pupils are expected to wear uniform every day.
- Grey or black trousers or shorts
- Grey or black skirt or pinafore dress
- Kingfisher blue sweater or cardigan
- White shirt/blouse/polo shirt with or without school logo.
- White/black or grey socks or tights
- Black shoes-of suitable design (no high heels)
- Green and white check gingham dress (summer only if preferred)
- Plain black shorts
- Green T-Shirt with school logo.
- Trainers or plimsolls
It is essential that all clothing is marked with the child’s name.
For our uniform policy please follow the link below.