TPAT Annual Accounts and Governance
Financial Information, Governance and Key Documents
From 1st September 2018, Bodriggy Academy has been part of the Truro and Penwith Academy Trust.
Please follow the link below for details of the Truro and Penwith Academy Trust's governance structure and policy information as well as:
- Equality policy – Please note that TPAT are currently reviewing this policy
- A link to the school performance tables service
- Governance and Financial Information
- Details of time taken off by staff who are union officials
- Gender pay gap information.
- The structure and remit of the members, board of trustees, its committees and local governing boards (the trust’s scheme of delegation), and the full names of the chair of each
- Current memorandum of association
- Articles of association
- Annual audited accounts
- Number of employees (and payees with off-payroll arrangements) whose benefits exceed £100k, in £10k bandings and as an extract of your financial statements for the previous year that ended on 31 August